Thursday, September 18, 2008

Erin and Michael

We LOVE YOU 10X OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

Today we recieved your package and what a great package it was!!! You probably forgot what you sent so here it goes:

*Chips Ahoy Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies/ MY FAVORITE!!
*Granola Bars

*Gobstoppers
*Mike and Ikes
*Fruit Roll Ups
*Fruit Punch and Lemonade Mix
*Sunscreen
*Bug Spray- 100% Deet ( I Love You)
*Chapstick
*Headbands!
*Shampoo/Conditioner
*Body Wash - our favorite kinds- Old Spice and Dove- YOU ROCK!
*Q-Tips- how did you know we were running low....?
*Hand Sanitizer
*and an amazing letter that you hand wrote!

I just want to say thank you thank you thank you for these wonderful treasures! They seem ridiculous to most people but I was so exicited to open it I nearly cried! I was also amazed at how great you were at stuffing everything into such a tiny box...AMAZING!

The story about Cisco in your letter made Will and I laugh so hard!! I can just picture him cutting his finger and thinking his finger was going to fall off! Even the woozy feeling and possibly needing stitches!

Again we just want to Thank You so much- you not only made our day, but our week, and possibly our month. We Love You!

2 comments:

Reyes 'Ohana Blog said...

I didn't want to say anything, but I wonder if our package got confiscated or something because we sent ours before Mike & Erin...uh-oh ;( Anyway, let us know when you get it & I'll look into it also...hope everything's going well there...we miss you guys!

Reyes 'Ohana Blog said...

Ok nevermind...it should be on it's way. Erin said she sent hers on Aug 13th. We sent ours on Aug 28th. Anyway, we hope things are going well there for you...take care! Kaila waves "hello!"