Friday, June 20, 2008

Our Address

You will be happy to know that I finally found our temporary address! It is listed at the bottom of this blog but I’m also going to post it here, just in case.

William and Andrea Schumaker
C
/O Country Director. Howard Anderson.
Peace Corps. 8 Worthington Av.
Kingston 5. Jamaica, West Indies

Maybe I’m not as scatterbrained as I thought…. Or am I…. This address will only work until August 29, 2008 however we would still love to hear from all our family and friends even if it’s just a card to say Hi!

2 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

It was so great to see you both at the reception! Have a blast in Jamaica! What a great adventure! Ill be looking for the updates! Good luck and you both be careful!

Caleb and Suzy said...

Andrea... I was just talking to Danielle, and she told me about your blog. Thanks for finding me. We'll definately keep in touch... The peace Corps!!! West INDIES. How awesome. Caleb and I love living in a different country. You will learn a lot and come back saying "God bless AMerica!!!
Love you ,
Suzy