Thursday, April 24, 2008

Free and Easy

So we got tickets to go see Dierks Bentley and Bucky Covington. We didn't realize where our tickets were because they were all one price therefore I thought it was just general admission. When we got to the concert they told us we were on the floor. We walked down onto the floor and assumed we might have one of the chairs but oh no they looked at our tickets and were like- yeah you're in the front- So we walked to the front- got a bracelet to show we belonged there, and had the time of our life! It was an amazing concert despite Will being ill (hey that rhymes). It was so loud that when we left we couldn't hear each other talking. I felt like an old lady, huh what did you just say? :)



Mr. Bucky



That's us and Bucky in the background



Um yeah- that's Dierks- I could see the sweat on his face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a huge Bucky fan. I love your pictures ..Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I know you had a wonderful time!! Thanks for the pics...especially the "Bucky" ones.